Poster Presentation Guidelines
Poster Board Guidelines (PDF)
Designing an effective poster: design
FOR REU STUDENTS:
"This material is based upon work supported by National ScienceFoundation Grant: REU Site: Summer Academy in Sustainable Bioenergy; NSF Award No.: SMA-1359082."
The presentation must also identify the student as a member of the K-State REU Program as well as his or her home academic department.
The recommended format is: "Jane K. Student*, REU in biorefining, department of [name], Kansas State University."
Writing a research abstract: abstract
Abstract format is as follows:
- Please prepare your abstracts using Microsoft Word (using the extension ".docx‟).
- List your name, department, title, author(s) and affiliation.
- The abstract should fit on one 8.5” x 11” page.
- Use 12-point text, 1.5 line spacing and one inch margins.
- There is a 300-word maximum for the body of the abstract not including the acknowledgement.