2014 Energy Symposium Abstracts and Posters
All speakers/posters for the symposium are by invitation only.
If you would like to present a poster, please e-mail your abstract to Keith Rutlin at firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “Abstract” in the subject line, no later than Friday, March 14, 2014.
Abstract guidelines are listed below.
Posters will be judged and prices will be given out to the top three posters ($1000 for 1st, $750 for 2nd and $500 for 3rd place). CSE acknowledges and appreciates funding from ConocoPhillips and Phillips 66 that make it possible to grant the CSE poster awards.
Abstract format are as follows:
- Please prepare your abstracts using Microsoft Word (using the extension ".doc‟).
- List the Title, Author(s) and Affiliation.
- The abstract should fit on one 8.5” x 11” page.
- Use 12-point Calibri text and one inch margins on all four sides.
- There is a 300-word maximum for the body of the abstract not including the acknowledgement.
- Selection and formal invitation letters will be sent before the symposium.
The poster session will be held in the Fiedler Atrium area, Fiedler Hall, Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas 66506.
Poster boards will be in place by 3:00p.m. on April 8th, research posters must be in place the opening of the symposium (8:00a.m. on April 9) and the poster will stay up through the end of the event (12:00 p.m. April 10). Posters must be no larger than 4 feet x 4 feet.
You also grant the Center for Sustainable Energy permission to publish the abstract in the Symposium Handout in hard copy and electronic format. Reference to yourself or your abstract may also be used within marketing material to promote the Symposium.