Center for Sustainable Energy News
- August 4, 2015 Dr. Wang receives award
May 14, 2015. Dr. Wang's team tackles bioconversion efficiency
May 12, 2015. U.S. Biofuel Lobby Gains Momentum
- Vincent Amanor-Boadu guest speaker at Kansas Black Farmers Association annual meeting. Read more...
- Abengoa Bioenergy Biomass of Kansas
- Jet Flies Hot on the Heels of Biofuel-Burning Aircraft
- Thinking of a graduate degree in Engineering see this YouTube video on K-State's Engineering Program: Video
- Julene Bair presented her research on the Ogallala Aquifer at K-State on September 25, 2014 see the video here: Video (link is external)
- May 22, 2014 The Center for Sustainable Energy will add six new National Science Foundation IGERT students in the fall 2014 semester: Jared Carson, chemical engineering; Iryna McDonald, agronomy; Krishna Pokharel, agricultural economics; Patrick Rissler, sociology; Kaelin Saul and Sarocha Pradyawong, biological and agricultural engineering.